Enjoying chocolate can be a “wickedly delicious” experience! The experience of that moment has positive health benefits too! The results of the latest scientific research verify:
- Dark chocolate has health benefits.
- Cacao contains a great variety of bio-active substances that are valuable for the body
- CATECHINS protect the heart. Catechins belong to the flavonoid family – a group of biological pigments. They have strong antioxidant capabilities, which have more of an effect than Vitamin C and E. Catechins may help to protect against heart disease and cancer.
- Catechins effectively catch free radicals and prevent deposits in the blood vessel walls*, regulate the blood pressure**, and stimulate the immune system.
- The positive medicinal effects of Catechins are also found in green tea and red wine.
- PHENYLETHYLAMIN has a stimulating euphoric effect, a mood enhancer.
- VITAMIN E is an antioxidant. It protects the body´ s cells against free radicals.
- Copper is a trace element and acts as a catalyst in the formation of hemoglobin.
- ENDORPHINS make us happy. These so called "hormones of happiness" are released when eating chocolate. They stimulate the natural opiates in our bodies, resulting in a feeling of calmness and a positive mood.
- TANNINS protect against tooth decay. They prevent cavities. Oxalic acid decreases the production of acid in the saliva which has a similar effect.
You can find below the Nutrition Facts tables for each of our products.
Deziria 70% Dark Chocolate
Deziria 30% Milk Chocolate
Deziria 30% Milk Chocolate with Chopped Hazelnuts